Is your church sharing the Gospel with 10,000 people a year?
One of the assumptions that BSALT makes to determine the number of churches needed in a given county is that each existing church will share the Gospel with 10,000 people a year. It is our hope that you will partner with BSALT to conduct an “Operation” at your church within the next 12 months. Together we can take the Gospel to thousands in your community.
How To Get Started
1. Discuss with your pastor, and ask him to pray about conducting an “Operation” at your church.
2. With your Pastor’s approval, contact BSALT and discuss the “Operation” plans and preparations.
3. As part of the “Operation” we will need to spend approximately 4-6 weeks planning the operation. This will allow for mapping your county, designing and ordering materials, and preparing the packets.
4. BSALT will go to work, organizing, planning and working out the details of your “Operation”. BSALT will assist your church with soul-winner’s training, recruiting volunteers, and even coordinating the Operation. BSALT will help you navigate the “Operation” in every way.
5. BSALT is only an email or phone call away to help in any way possible.